We offer RISK ASSESSMENTS and RESTORATION SERVICES for cemeteries with unsafe monuments.
Using the appropriate equipment to ensure safety and minimize any damage:
- Monuments are carefully disassembled using certified lifting equipment,
- The existing foundation (if any) is excavated and removed,
- A new foundation is formed and installed to meet cemetery requirements,
- The monument is re-assembled using new monument compound to fix monument pieces together.
- Broken white marble tablets may be secured to a concrete base using stainless steel channel.
Please contact us if you have monuments that need restoration work. We are happy to provide a risk assessment of all your cemetery’s monuments, as well as a quote to repair and restore all unsafe monuments.